Portofino is a derby leather brogue shoe made from the finest suede with oversized punching made on the 657 last. This suede is impregnated with oils and waxes so we can burnish it to bring these to the surface, darkening the suede and giving it a lovely vintage look. Featuring a leather - rubber sole , with an storm welt for added waterproof protection. Made exclusively “skin to box” in our factory in Bogota, this is a truly artisanal shoe and unique to Lignarolo.
All sizes are based on US sizing, please refer to our size guide for more details.
D is a standard mans width, so if your foot is on the wide side, you might have to go up in size a bit. It fits the majority of men. in the UK it is known as a F fitting; in other parts of the world, it is known as an M (medium) or R (regular) fitting.
- All purchases can be fully refunded or exchanged.
- You must have notified us of your intent to return any items within 14 days of the order being placed.
- Items for return must be returned to us within 28 days of your.
- Wipe off excess dirt with a cloth.
- Polish with good quality shoe polish.
- Use a similar colour polish or neutral.
- Let the polish sink in overnight.
- Brush suede shoes, with a suede brush.
- Always use shoe trees.
- Never dry next to a radiator.